When you’re moving in the right direction, helping people, delivering quality, loving what you’re doing, but demand plummets, it’s natural for evaluation, examination, even second-guessing to follow. That happened here as America deals with the onslaught of 2020’s microscopic enemy. In light of current conditions and lack of demand, how do I move forward?
- I reviewed James 1.5: Need wisdom? Ask with confidence.
- I made the ASK. Boldly.
- I was careful to pay attention.
- Consulted with Heaven, sometimes hourly.
- I took good notes on thoughts He brought to mind. Wise observations and encouragement from wise trusted friends rounded out my assessment.
- I‘m moving in the right direction. Portions of my endeavors are calling-related!
- I’m helping people – it’s what I do best – I won’t change that.
- Delivering quality is intact, a core value since high school.
- I absolutely LOVE what I do.
- I’m still writing as needed for executives, non-profits, and ambitious, quality-driven companies.
- I’m still working on my book Influenced! and it’s companion action journal.
- With CID, we’re working to publish Dr. Tetlan’s book History of the Brain by month-end.
- We’re introducing CID as an online class so individuals don’t have to wait for a manager or controller to say “Yes, they can come.” People will soon be able to get CID training individually.
- But yes, I’m adding something.
It’s complementary. Contributory. Supporting. I’ll introduce it tomorrow.
(No, it’s not a pet. Like you, he’s curious.)